Who is MPi?
Formed in 1995, MPi is a recruitment company built and managed by experienced resources industry technical professionals and managers, along with experienced recruitment and human resource practitioners.
We employ a large team of people in offices Australia wide who work ethically and professionally to match people with the right mining jobs for clients all around the world. We've stayed true to our focus and built the business around a series of niched teams who can provide expert advice on key business decisions and critical individual career moves. Download and view our Capability Brochure
What does MPi do?
- We source both temporary and permanent staff, for organisations within the resources/mining industry.
- We provide certain Human Resource services; especially during new project start-ups.
- We provide an online job search service to candidates who are searching for work in the mining industry.
- Salary research via a “Mining Salaries Portal.”
Where does MPi operate?
We have offices across Australia and we provide our services Australia wide and internationally. We describe ourselves as: 'Australian Based with Global Networks.'
What's different about MPi?
- We work in one industry only – the mining and resources sector.
- We can relate to everyone from Managers and Directors to first year Trainees.
- We understand the mining environment.
- We operate under the guidance of "The MPi Promise."
If you feel our service could be of value to your business – please make contact. We'll be pleased to provide you with more information about how we may be able to assist you.
For a more in-depth look at MPi, follow the links below
Our recruitment services »
How we are different »
The MPi promise »
Our team »
Become an MPi'er »
Online job search »
Mining Salaries Research »