In today’s job market, it is more important than ever to have greater self-awareness of you, your strengths and capabilities and how these align with your current career or future, potential careers.
MPi have partnered with a career assessment group, Harrison Assessments, an online assessment tool which helps align careers with your interests, strengths, personality and the things you like doing. These assessments are based on extensive research and 25+ years of experience.
The reports offered are;
- Your Greatest Strengths – Provides knowledge and guidance and in depth understanding of strengths.
- Career Options - Ranks the career you would enjoy the most as well as the level of suitability and likely success.
- Career Development – Assists with achieving a more fulfilling and successful career. Reveals career strengths, potential career derailers, important motivational factors and other insights.
- Career Enjoyment Analysis – Enables greater understanding of why you would like/dislike a particular career.
- Career Package – All of the above and provides access to Career Navigator where the career results are sorted according to your level of enjoyment and where you would achieve greatest results.
Reports start from as little as $50.00
Not sure which test is for you?
Email me now and we can discuss your specific requirements.
Interested in completing the assessment?
Click here to receive instructions on purchasing the assessment.
For a confidential discussion please connect with our Career Services Consultant, Gail.
Senior Consultant - Candidate Services & HR Consulting email@example.com
Recent articles written by Gail
The Western Australian Government's inquiry into the impact of FIFO work practices on mental health was tabled in Parliament on 18 June 2015. Has anything been done since then?
It is not in your best interest to list your referees on your resume. Here's why.
A good onboarding process can make or break an employee's first few months on site!