Career Services Overview
Who Are We?
Gail Rogers, our Senior Consultant for Career Services, has significant mine site experience, has recruited for most positions in the industry and has qualifications in Human Resource Management and Career Development. Working with a team of experienced recruiters, mine site experienced operational and professional personnel, including Mine Managers, ensures Gail is well placed to assist individuals at all levels.
The advantages to you of using this service
Our career services are individual one on one sessions tailored to suit you. You select the service you want, with the cost discussed up front.
- Jobseeker Career Guidance – we can assist during
transition, redundancy, uncertainty over your future direction, or when it is time to leave the industry all together.
- Resume and LinkedIn Profile Services – we will work with you to prepare your resume for specific applications, provide up to date advice on current recruitment practices and assist in developing a LinkedIn profile that gets you noticed.
- Interview Rehearsal and Coaching – ever wondered how you went in an interview? We can work with you and provide feedback on how well you answer questions, engage with the interview panel and how you can improve.
- Career Assessment – ever wondered if a different career beckons?
- Graduate/Students - career services from a mining experienced recruiter/career guidance consultant.
- Your Wellbeing and Managing the Mining Lifestyle
- Psychometric Assessments - Psychometric assessments can provide an objective and unbiased assessments of cognitive ability and
job relatedpersonality traits that are associated with higher job performance. We are partnered with a company that offers Organisational Psychology reporting, who areaccredited in psychometric assessments and can provide a range of cognitive ability (numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning) and comprehensive personality assessments. If you are interested, please let us know and we can provide example reports that are applicable to the roles Mining People are assisting you with.
Contact us now to discuss how any of the above can give you the edge for your next job application, job search or career change.
Let our professional team assist you
We survey a large number of clients and candidates each month and over the past 12 months, nearly 90% of our clients and candidates rate us as equal to or better than our competitors.
The testimonials below are just some of the comments we’ve received back on the work we’ve done.
'Was a great meeting and I feel much more confident now.'
‘Thank you for your time and counsel. I really appreciate and respect your knowledge of industry and insightful guidance.'
‘The updated CV you sent though is brilliant and I have commenced my new role today with a lot to learn.’