Independent Expert Witness/Legal Support
We provide advice and guidance on mining industry focused employment disputes, employee/employer legal action and compensation matters for individuals and companies.
We have a 20+ years history servicing the mining industry which has provided us in depth and unique knowledge of the sector.
A small sample of consulting assignments carried out include:
- Advised the estate of a deceased underground employee on future mining job prospects and earning capacity.
- Provided job prospects and salary estimations for a legal firm acting for a claimant following a non-work related injury.
- Acted as expert witness in court cases for both mining company employers and employees.
- Advised mining company employer on the international mining job market and lifetime earning capacity, after a mining workplace injury triggered legal action from an ex-employee.
- Provided expert report and advice to a consortium of mining company defendants in a high profile industrial disease related damages claim.
- Advised ex-senior mining executive in a payment dispute with their previous mining company employer after a separation.
- Provided career path scenarios and potential earning capacity for an individual’s compensation claim.
This is a high level, expert consulting service targeting only resources and mining specific related compensation disputes. We have advised legal counsellors, mining company employers and employees directly.
For an initial discussion or for a targeted proposal, please connect with Gail.
Senior Consultant - Candidate Services & HR Consulting