Independent Expert Witness/Legal Support
We provide advice and guidance on mining industry focused employment disputes, employee/employer legal action and compensation matters for individuals and companies.
We have a 20+ years history servicing the mining industry which has provided us in depth and unique knowledge of the sector.
A small sample of consulting assignments carried out include:
- Advised the estate of a deceased underground employee on future mining job prospects and earning capacity.
- Provided job prospects and salary estimations for a legal firm acting for a claimant following a non-work related injury.
- Acted as expert witness in court cases for both mining company employers and employees.
- Advised mining company employer on the international mining job market and lifetime earning capacity, after a mining workplace injury triggered legal action from an ex-employee.
- Provided expert report and advice to a consortium of mining company defendants in a high profile industrial disease related damages claim.
- Advised ex-senior mining executive in a payment dispute with their previous mining company employer after a separation.
- Provided career path scenarios and potential earning capacity for an individual’s compensation claim.
This is a high level, expert consulting service targeting only resources and mining specific related compensation disputes. We have advised legal counsellors, mining company employers and employees directly.