Sales and Marketing Specialist - SE Asia
- Brisbane based
- Permanent Role
Reporting to the Marketing General Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sales, maintaining, developing client relationships and positioning yourself within the market to capitalise on emerging opportunities.
You will strive to add value to your clients by providing in situ process analyser systems that will assist clients in process plant optimisation, recoveries and continuous improvement initiatives.
To be considered you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in consulting, marketing or sales within the minerals industry
- A proven ability in identifying solutions for clients thought effective listening, communication and negotiation skills
- High level of self - motivation together with effective time management and prioritising skills
- Able to represent to groups of industry representatives and communicate across multiple levels in an organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology or Metallurgy
- Ability and willingness to travel interstate and overseas on a regular basis
- Experience with Windows Office, Word, Excel and Power Point.
On offer is a competitive salary and bonus system that is both realistic and achievable, as well as the opportunity to work for a market leader and develop business networks in an international setting.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe