Underground Production Engineer
A recent promotion has created the opportunity for an Underground Mining Engineer to join their production and technical team. Reporting to the Underground Manager and mentored by the Senior Mining Engineer, you will play an integral role to help the team reach their production targets.
In this role you will be involved with:
- Delivering the short term mine planning and scheduling
- Oversee or assist with drill & blast design, charge plans and stope notes
- Liaise with contract mining service team and provide the necessary support and instructions.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineer
- Completed your underground time and have at least 2 years of production experience in a similar environment.
- Experience with mining software such as; Deswik, Surpac, RingKing, Shotplus and Ezyrings
- Experience in working effectively with a contractor workforce
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ventilation monitoring
- Working towards WA First Class Mine Managers Certificate.
A competitive salary package is offered, in addition to training and development opportunities, career advancement opportunities, and the autonomy and responsibility to achieve individual, project and organisational goals. This position is offered on an 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth.
How to apply
To apply, simply hit Apply Now. If you have any questions please contact Peter Mazzucato on 08 9426 1516 email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Peter Mazzucato. If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe