Long term planning engineer
We are seeking expressions of interest from qualified and experienced Project Engineers who have experience in the following:
- Undertaking reporting requirements including cost control and variation, estimating, weekly reports and scheduling activities
- An excellent understanding of civil on a mine site at a professional level, procedural and reporting requirements as well as project scope of works and costs
- The ability to ensure that a project is delivered and managed as per customer processes and requirements
- Recommending and obtaining approvals for addition works
- Monitoring works, identify problem areas and take corrective action as required
- Ensuring that documentation is maintained and up to date.
Key requirements include:
- 3+ years in Project Engineer / Project Management in the mining and civil field
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent
- FIFO Experience
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work in a team
- A strong background in mining and resources and/or construction projects.
Applicants must be available to start work commencing in the last week of June.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Peter Mazzucato. If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe