We are keen to obtain a good cross section of available candidates to be able to fill these positions.
You will have worked across civil construction, both metro and in and around a mine-site within Western Australia.
Other key requirements include:
- Strong communication and client relationship skills
- Management of tender portfolios
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in estimation/scheduling of project works
- Ability to develop project plans and engage key stakeholders
- The ability to operate well in a team environment
- Excellent literacy, numeracy, and computing skills
- Engineering qualifications are preferred, with a demonstrated work history of scheduling/estimating within Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe