Senior Open Pit Mining Engineer - Expressions of Interest
Increasing demand for mining engineers have created opportunities for senior mining engineers interested in short term and fixed term contract work. The assignment locations will be with small to mid-sized open pit and underground metalliferous mines and will entail fill-in, overflow, or development work at various mine sites throughout Western Australia. Assignment rosters will generally be FIFO 8/6 (Perth) with some minor variation between sites. Opportunities for corporate locations may also be required from time to time.
This opportunity could suit a variety of highly skilled individuals motivated by a range of reasons, including;
- Variety in work and location
- exposure to multiple commodities and mining methods
- experience with potential employers before committing to a permanent role.
- Opportunities to transition to retirement.
- Opportunities to return to work after a break.
- Minimum of 7 years of open pit or U/G mining experience in metalliferous mining operations
- Skilled in the use of mining software such as Deswik, Surpac, Alastri, Vulcan, Shot Plus, RingKing, EzyRings etc.
- Have solid work experience in drill and blast design, mine production and mine planning.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please register your interest by hitting “apply now” or contacting Peter Mazzucato 08 9426 1516 to find out more.
Hi, I'm Peter Mazzucato. If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe