Reporting to the General Manager you will manage the development, implementation and maintenance of the Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems, ensuring best practice and adherence to statutory and operational requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that occupational health monitoring is undertaken and reported
- Support the General Manager in the development and implementation of long term strategic planning
- Prepare and manage annual plans and budgets
- Review OH&S policies and procedures against new standards and initiatives
- Promote understanding and awareness of cross cultural issues and heritage
- Monitor and maintain the key stakeholder agreements on site
- Ensure clear communication lines within the EH&S team and with other departments.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health & Safety/Environment
- Several years’ experience in a mining focused HSE Coordinator role
- The ability to engage and communicate at all levels
- A sound understanding of the WA Mining legislation.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe