Senior Underground Mine Planning Engineer
- 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth
- Genuine near term growth plans for the mine leading to unparalleled career opportunities
- Top tier salary package
To facilitate this growth, they are seeking to appoint a highly capable Senior U/G Mine Planning Engineer.
Reporting to the Chief Mining Engineer, you will be responsible for a wide and varied range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Feasibility studies in to the development of new U/G projects
- Medium to long term planning and scheduling.
- Optimisation and scheduling of the various mines to support the operational objectives.
- Project planning and implementation to optimise mining activity.
- Monthly, weekly and daily liason with the mine production team to ensure the achievement of the long term plans.
Should you require a confidential discussion, please call Tony. Alternatively, apply online, and I will give you a call to discuss.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Tony Turton. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1562.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe