Area Manager - Civils & Bulk Earthworks
The position is broadly responsible for the delivery of the assigned contract packages involving, project execution, commissioning, and risk management. It will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Project Manager Contractor (PMC) and construction managers.
The successful person will possess:
- A proven track record in civil construction managing projects with a minimum value of $20-50M
- Extensive experience as a Construction Manager or Project Manager in the mining industry
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical, and planning skills
- The ability to lead, mentor and manage project teams
- Previous construction experience in tailings dams, dams or pond embankment walls will be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team working on an exciting project. It offers excellent remuneration and associated benefits.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe