Blast Hole Driller
- Sandvick Pantera DPi 1500 or 1100 Blast Hole Drilling opportunities
- Immediate start
- 2/1 or 2/2 roster options
- Highly competitive flat hourly rate up to $54 - 56 per hr + super paid on all hours
Our client is a well established drilling contractor here in WA currently delivering a number of successful drill and blast projects across the Goldfields region. We are currently seeking experienced Top Hammer Blast Hole Drillers ideally with Sandvick Pantera 1500i or 1100 experience to join their drill and blast crews. Other Blast Hole Drillers with Top Hammer experience will also be considered.
These positions are based in the Goldfields and Midwest Regions.
To be successful you will require the following:
- Blast Hole Drilling experience on Top Hammer Sanvdick Pantera 1500i or 1100's (Other Top Hammer drilling experience considered)
- Valid HR driver's licence (preferred), C Class accepted
- National Police clearance
- Strong attitude towards safety
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Provide 2 x solid references from your previous employers.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe