All Round Operator
- Multiple vacancies across numerous mine sites
- 2/1, 8/6 7/7, 2/2 rosters available
- Temp to perm opportunities
About the role
We are currently seeking numerous production All Rounder Operators for vacancies across a number of clients and minesites.
It is essential you have previous experience in a production environment operating:
- 120T - 200T diggers
- D10/D11 dozers
- 16M, 14H, 24H graders
To be successful you must:
- Have extensive experience operating 120T - 200T excavators, D10/D11 dozers, and 16M/14H graders
- Experience in gold and hard-rock mining highly regarded
- Hold a current WA driver's licence
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screens
- Provide 2 relevant referees to be contacted
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 6 months).
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe