- Mix between campaign site-based exploration and Perth based resource modelling
- Permanent opportunity
- ASX listed explorer with gold and base metal projects
- Immediate start in early 2021
About the role
This position is ideal for someone who has strong practical mining or exploration skills along with resource modelling skills and who has a keen interest to be involve with both field and resource modelling projects. In this role you will get the training and career progression to become a JORC competent geologist.
You will play a key role in their transition from explorer to developer, moving through feasibility studies.
Duties will include analysing and interpreting assays, updating wireframes, validating drill holes, monitor QAQC standards and 3D modelling. You will not be required to generate mineral estimates, although this ability will be seen favourably.
You will work closely with the exploration team to interpret and optimise drilling activities and you will work alongside the exploration geologists on site.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
You will possess:
- Recognised tertiary Geology degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ production or exploration geology experience and 1 - 2 years resource modelling experience
- Proven capacity utilising Micromine software for resource modelling
Shortlisting will start immediately.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe