Junior Exploration Geologist
- Immediate Start
- 8:6 roster FIFO from Perth OR reside in Kalgoorlie or Kambalda
- Annual short-term and long-term incentive schemes
With one surface diamond rig already drilling and two additional underground drill rigs set to commence shortly, our client is stepping up their exploration program in 2021.
Accordingly, on their behalf, we are seeking a motivated Junior level Exploration Geologist looking consolidate themselves within a fast paced, challenging and rewarding junior staff role, ideally effective immediately, however they can still accommodate 4 week notice period
The position will be permanently based on an 8:6 roster with the successful candidate preferably having at least 2 years’ experience in exploration geology. Alternatively, our client will also consider a graduate student with honours.
More about the role;
- Logging of surface and UG core
- Data management
- Analysis and interpretation of geochemical and geophysical datasets
- DDH drill rig and field contractor management
- AC/RC logging and rig management
- Field mapping and sampling
- Understanding of sampling and QAQC procedures
- Current 'C' Class driver's licence essential
- Surpac and MapInfo skills are desirable but not essential
The role will be on an 8:6 roster FIFO from Perth, alternatively, the successful candidate may choose to reside in Kalgoorlie or Kambalda on the same roster. Annual short-term and long-term incentive schemes are also offered to attract high calibre candidates.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe