Dewatering Technician - Kalgoorlie Residential
- Immediate start
- Kalgoorlie residential – transport provided
Our client is one of the world’s largest gold producers and explorers. They are dedicated to the quality of their work and ensuring a safe, respectful and innovative workplace for their valuable employees. On their behalf, we are currently seeking a local Dewatering Technician for a contract opportunity to commence immediately.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day monitoring of mine site dewatering requirements
- Organising the movement of pipe work
- Diagnosing and maintaining the diesel pumps, pipelines and pit bores
- Installation of ground support
- Maintenance of signage, roadways and haul roads.
To be considered you will have:
- Driver’s License - HR class
- Trade qualification (desired)
- Certificate (PMBWELD301B) butt welding of pipelines and piping components in accordance with the Australian Guidelines (desirable)
- Integrated Tool Handler Qualifications/Experience (desirable)
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe