Area Manager – Asset Management
- Permanent role
- FIFO Perth 5/2 4/3
Reporting to the General Manager this position will be responsible for;
- The development, implementation and continued improvement of systems and processes
- Providing reliability and maintenance support across the sites
- Maintaining a safe and continuously improving workplace
- The review, evaluation and coordination of maintenance performance
- Developing, implementing and maintaining reliability strategies
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, or a relevant trade qualification
- Extensive experience leading a high-performing Maintenance team
- Highly level communication and presentation skills
- Strong background in mobile equipment maintenance
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe