Senior Exploration Geologist
Ably led by an experienced and highly credentialed exploration board, Todd River Resources are fully funded and poised to deliver discovery success in the year ahead.
This position offers a unique opportunity to be a part of activities from a grassroots level and contribute to discovery success.
Reporting directly into the MD, this role will be Perth based with campaign travel to projects located in WA and the NT. Recent acquisitions of "Julimar" style belt scale and granted tenure associated with the emerging mafic ultramafic intrusions located in the WA wheatbelt region, allude to genuine potential for major discoveries. As such they are looking for someone motivated to take ownership and leadership of the company’s exploration activities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Play a vital role in public relations with farming landowners within a regional setting
- Designing and managing exploration drilling programs and required contractors
- Data acquisition programs including, mapping, geophysical, geochemical and structural datasets
- Target generation of greenfields and brownfields tenure
- Assisting with technical report writing for senior management and ASX reporting requirements.
You will be a passionate Senior Exploration Geologist or Project Exploration Geologist, who is prepared to get into the field and make discoveries in a region that is rapidly being recognised as a new and exciting province likely to host world class Ni-Cu-PGE deposits as well as other styles of mineralisation.
Key requirements include:
- 6 years + exploration experience with at least 3 years spent within nickel, copper or gold mineralised systems
- Prior experience within greenfields, brownfields and resource definition drilling programs
- Ability to work in head office and away in the field on a campaign style basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing highly effective exploration teams.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe