Surface Dump Truck Operator
This company is one of the largest companies in the Goldfields region and are expanding their teams for their next opportunity. The company offers more than just a job when it comes to their dedicated and eager to learn employees, they are well known for constantly encouraging improvement and career growth.
What’s in it for you?
When it comes to you, this is the biggest deciding factor; our client supplies transport for you to travel back and forth to site on a day-to-day basis and is a firm believer in correct fatigue management. They not only offer competitive rates, but also a great structured roster where your work, social and family life can be balanced well.
(THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION)
So now you must be asking, how do I get this job?
You will need to:
- Reside in the Kalgoorlie-Boulder region
- Have at least 12 months experience in operating dump trucks in a mining environment
- Hold a current HR driver's licence
- Have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police clearance (issued within 12 months).
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe