Recruitment Consultant Business Services
Due to my internal promotion and the opportunity presented to me to move across to a different business unit, I am now actively recruiting my replacement to run our Business Services desk – this is a super-hot desk with a wide range of growth opportunities here at Mining People International. I have been running this desk for just over 18 months and absolutely loved it.
In a nutshell I recruit in the following areas within the mining and mining services industries:
- Supply & Logistics
- Admin and Secretarial
- Human Resources, Admin to Generalist level.
Next to having a truly supportive team culture, some perks at MPi are:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Un-capped earning potential
- Managers you can talk to and that encourage you to bring your own ideas.
More about you:
- You will be highly self-motivated and want to succeed at running your own desk
- You have some recruitment experience, ideally in a white-collar / office support environment
- You love customer service and take pride in providing your clients with the best possible service
- You are not shy to get on the phone and enjoy speaking to candidates and clients from all sorts of backgrounds
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have learned to prioritise and organise yourself
- You add to a positive team culture, you are approachable, open to receive and give feedback honestly and respectfully. Here at MPi we talk to each other and not about each other
- You are a real go getter, roll with the punches and understand that the rewards in recruitment come with consistent effort.
The bigger picture:
MPi offers ongoing training, internally and externally. If you want to grow, this is the place to be. I was first promoted from Consultant to Senior Consultant within a year and have now been given another opportunity to expand my knowledge and learn to recruit in a different area.
Our leadership team bases its recruitment success on everyone celebrating their 5-year milestone. (Spoiler alert, it’s a cracker of a party).
If you think this is you, apply today and I will get in touch!
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe