Industrial Relations Advisor
- Learn from a leading team of IR experts.
- Work on a project making an impact in Australia’s renewable energy
- FIFO to Cooma ACT
Reporting to the IR Manager and working with a team of leading IR experts, this role provides an opportunity to learn from the best to either start your IR journey or take it to the next level.
You will be involved in managing the industrial relations framework during the construction phase of the project through to its operation and beyond.
This role plays an integral part of a close-knit team who will foster a culture of collaboration and service excellence. You will be based in Cooma ACT for an initial period before the position transitions to fly-in/fly-out on a 21/9 roster.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing industrial relations advice to Senior Management and key stakeholders for the management of industrial relations matters
- Advise on the framework relevant the industrial relations subjects
- Providing day to day advice on industrial relations issues
- Supporting leaders in the relevant jurisdiction and provide them with recommendations in relation to legislation, policy and procedure
- Leading complex case management matters that relate to workplace investigation
- Liaising with unions as required.
Experience and/or knowledge required:
- Up to 5 years Industrial experience or HR but with a passion to learn
- Not afraid to roll the sleeves up and engage and help in all manner of issues
- Comfortable working on a site environment, there are 4 construction sites spread through-out the Australian Alps
- Exposure to construction will be regarded but not necessary
- May involve visits underground.
For a confidential discussion call Terrie Cole on 08 9426 1546
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe