Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent on a FIFO 8/6 roster, this key front line appointment will provide leadership and supervision to a large team responsible for the maintenance and performance of leading edge processing facilities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting regular audits and inspections to ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Assist in providing systems for improving processes and equipment reliability
- Reviewing and auditing maintenance practices
- Mentoring tradespeople to increase skill and performance
- Maintaining and developing relationships with contractors to achieve business objectives.
You will be an experienced Mechanical Supervisor with proven experience within a minerals processing environment. Ideally you will have high level computer skills in Microsoft Suite with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
- Mechanical trade qualification
- A track record of achieving results in limited time frames
- Relevant experience assessing equipment failures
- Positive commitment to safety
- A practical & hands-on approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- National Police clearance
- What's on offer
- A permanent position within a progressive industry leading mining house
- An attractive roster and salary package
- Short listing will commence immediately
- This position is FIFO from Adelaide.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe