- Perth based
- Management position
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Develop and manage the Health and Safety strategy
- Develop, lead and manage Safety Management system
- Lead, implement and maintain the Health and Safety Risk Management Program
- Develop and manage Crisis and Emergency Management systems
- Develop, lead and manage a framework, processes and systems for health management
- Lead and facilitate health and safety engagement, communications and education
- Create and implement audit plan and schedule
- Oversee the Contractor Management processes
- Provide technical advice and support across the business
- Drive continuous improvement of health and safety
- Ensure regulatory approvals are in place.
This is genuinely a rare and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive organisation and play an integral role in the development of this unique project. The company offers a team-orientated culture and excellent conditions of employment.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe