- Perth based, occasional requirement to visit company projects
- Permanent opportunity
- ASX listed nickel sulphide explorer/developer
About the role
This role will suit someone coming from either a Resource Geologist or Project Geologist background, with demonstrable mining or exploration skills, incorporating prior resource modelling abilities.
You will play a key role:
- Working with the exploration team to define and model ore grade intercepts.
- Analysing and interpreting assays, updating wireframes, validating drill holes, monitor QAQC standards and 3D modelling
- Generating basic estimations
- Assisting the Managing Director with the preparation of geological information for company announcements.
You will play a key role in their transition from explorer to developer, moving through feasibility studies.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
You will possess:
- Recognised tertiary Geology degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ production or exploration geology experience and ideally 1 - 2 years resource modelling experience
- Proven capacity utilising Micromine software for resource modelling.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe