- Permanent staff role on 8/6 FIFO
- Outstanding career path opportunity at a leading-edge processing facility
- Strong and proactive processing team with an advanced work culture
Reporting to the Superintendent- Engineering on a FIFO 8/6 roster, this key position will aim to continually improve the performance of the fixed plant equipment through application of engineering disciplines and decision making.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling and maintaining site electrical infrastructure (HV & LV) and ensuring compliance
- Applying reliability engineering principles, tool’s and techniques to identify issues
- Facilitating understanding at execution team and individual level of failure modes, effects and causes
- Identify and implementing reliability projects.
You will be an experienced Electrical Engineer with a strong backyard in the principles of asset management and reliability of high voltage systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Any higher education degree qualification in Engineering, reliability & asset management advantageous
- Positive commitment to safety
- A practical & hands-on approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- Have a National Police clearance.
What’s on offer:
- A permanent position within a progressive mining company
- An attractive roster and salary package
- Short listing will commence immediately
- This position is FIFO from Adelaide.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe