Open Pit Mine Geologist
- New iron ore mine
- Immediate start. 8/6 ex Perth
- Two month initial contract
Reporting to the Tech Services Manager, the Senior Open Pit Geologist isresponsible for all open pit geology tasks including but not limited to:
- Supervising stockpile and ore blend management to ensure end product specifications
- Executing effective grade control and mining strategies
- Ensuring appropriate dilution controls
- Assisting with reconciliations and production reporting
The role is offered on a contract basis, based from Perth on an 8/6 roster (travel in company time) and also has the potential to be extended upon successful completion of the initial two month period.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe