Mining People International (MPi) is a niche technical recruiter supplying qualified and experienced staff to the mining sector. Given the high demand for our services we now require a Resourcer in our West Perth Geology Team to supplement and expand our search capacity for Geologists.
In your role as a Resourcer at MPi, you will be sourcing the highest calibre of candidates across Exploration, Resource and Mining Geology roles, most of which we are contracted to recruit for.
What MPi looks for in a Resourcer:
- Applicants who are recent graduates and potentially seeking entry level/internship
- The ability to self-manage high workloads.
- The ability to support consultants to deliver well searched Geology placements
- Empathy for others and a commercial awareness
- Applicants who are comfortable communicating with technically qualified applicants most of the day
- The ability to write engaging and intelligent adverts and content. Social Media savvy.
- Excellent computing and database search skills.
Expert technical geological training will be delivered to the successful applicant where required. This is a unique opportunity to build a long and lucrative career in providing staffing solutions to mining clients. Our policy is to always promote from within, which is why we set out a clear plan of career progression for employees who aspire to reach a management position.
What we offer Recruitment Consultants at MPi:
- A competitive base salary
- Constant support and training throughout your journey
- The opportunity to progress with MPi and or our client base
- Unrivalled and already signed client contracts
- Salary sacrifice
- True flexible work environment.
Apply now for a Resourcer/Researcher job at MPi in Perth Western Australia. Enquire about relocation assistance for Eastern States applicants.
At MPi we can only consider people with appropriate and relevant experience and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe