Mining People International (MPi) is a niche technical recruiter supplying qualified and experienced staff to the mining sector. Given the strong demand for our services we now require additional Consultants in our West Perth office to maintain our exemplary standards of service.
In your role as a Recruitment Consultant at MPi, you will be sourcing the highest calibre of candidates for roles, most of which we are contracted to recruit for.
- Applicants must be ambitious and goal-driven
- The ability to self-manage your own workload
- An excellent attitude towards work that elevates others around you
- Previous experience in a recruitment or direct sales environment.
Expert technical training will be delivered to successful applicants. At MPi you will receive invaluable guidance from those in the business who have previously worked in mining at senior levels. You will learn to hone your client and candidate relationship skills and be well supported to achieve this. Our policy is to always promote from within, which is why we set out a clear plan of career progression for employees who aspire to reach a management position.
What we offer Recruitment Consultants at MPi:
- Uncapped performance incentives to complement a competitive base salary
- Constant support and training throughout your journey
- The opportunity to progress to more senior roles
- Unrivalled and already signed client contracts
- Salary sacrifice
- True flexible work environment.
Apply now for a Recruitment Consultant job at MPi in Perth Western Australia. Enquire about relocation assistance for Eastern States Recruiters also.
At MPi we can only consider people with appropriate and relevant experience and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe