Core Logging Geologist
- Contract opportunity
- Residential 5/2 Kalgoorlie or FIFO 8/6 from Perth
- Immediate start
Your duties will include logging diamond drill core, supervision of Core Yard Technicians and following all QAQC sampling requirements. You will also have the opportunity to assist the production team and further develop your production geology skills.
Key requirements include:
- BSc in Geology or a related discipline
- A minimum of 1 years industry experience in mine geology, preferably gold
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Office Suite
- Intermediate experience in Mining Software, such as Datamine/Datashed
- Valid WA driver’s license – C class.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe