Fixed Plant Fitter
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent employment direct with a multinational, highly positive gold mining company
- Competitive salary
- Bonus paid quarterly of up to 20% P.A of base salary dependent of site performance
- $4,400 of health insurance allowance for families & $2,200 for singles
- Relocation costs covered – Household goods / car / two pets / 4 weeks storage + 4 weeks accommodation when you arrive in Kalgoorlie!
- Longevity, this site has a further 7 years of open pit life, with them spending $35 million on exploration this year alone.
Transport is provided in a company supplied coach enabled with WIFI. You will be home each night to see your loved ones or be able to simply go out to the many different dining establishments on offer in Kalgoorlie-Boulder.
Life is Gold – With this commodity reaching record high prices, the future looks set for Kalgoorlie as the majority of the mining operations in and around the town are gold.
Also, with the electric vehicle market just starting to hit it’s straps other commodities found in the Goldfields (nickel and lithium) confirm that Kalgoorlie-Boulder is a mining town set for a big future!
So if your future is all about saving for the family, or you’re looking to set yourself up with the 4x2, Landcruiser, jet ski and caravan, you should consider Kalgoorlie-Boulder, and our client, as they will get you their faster.
About our client
This company is one of the largest companies in the Goldfields region, they continue to expand their teams and operations with their sights set firmly on your success, the community and the mining operations future.
Career progression is of high importance. Given we are seeking multiple dump truck operators for this site is a confirmation of their commitment to grow their people into more senior operating positions.
(THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION)
So now you must be asking, how do I get this job?
You will need to:
- Fixed Plant Fitting trade qualification
- Reside in, or be willing to relocate to, the Kalgoorlie-Boulder region
- Have at least 2 years recent experience working within a mining processing plant.
- Hold a current manual driver's licence
- Have the ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a National Police clearance (issued within 12 months) that shows zero to minimal court charges.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe