- FIFO Perth 8/6
Reporting to the HSE Manager, this person will play a pivotal role in the development of environmental management plans and approvals through feasibility, and then into construction/commissioning, and operations.
This position will be responsible for:
- Developing plans, documentation and co-ordinating Government approvals
- Co-ordinating and managing all environmental and heritage matters
- Ensuring compliance with environmental licence and statutory requirements
- Provision of environmental advice and support
- Taking a lead role in the development of the Environmental Management System
- Coordinate and supervise environmental monitoring and inspections
- Coordinate environmental rehabilitation programmes
- Assistance with preparation and management of the environmental budget
- Lead environmental incident investigations and implement corrective actions.
Offered on a permanent basis, this is an exceptional opportunity to forge a career with an innovative growth-oriented company possessing a pipeline of projects in Australia.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe