- Perth based with site travel as required
Initially reporting to the General Manager – Studies, this person will play a pivotal role in the development of the safety management plans and approvals through feasibility, and then into Construction/commissioning, and if interested, operations.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Develop and manage the Health and Safety strategy
- Develop, lead and manage Safety Management system
- Develop and manage Crisis and Emergency Management systems
- Develop, lead and manage a framework, processes and systems for health management
- Create and implement audit plan and schedule
- Oversee the Contractor Management processes
- Provide technical advice and support across the business
- Ensure regulatory approvals are in place.
Offered on a permanent basis, this is an exceptional opportunity to forge a career with an innovative growth-oriented company possessing a pipeline of projects in Australia.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe