Indigenous Engagement Manager
- Perth based with site travel as required
Initially reporting to the General Manager – Studies, this person will play a pivotal role in the development and delivery of the indigenous engagement strategies using a cooperative and respectful approach to engage with indigenous peoples through the feasibility process, and then into construction/commissioning and operations.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- Developing partnerships to build mutual respect and understanding.
- Providing guidance and support to staff to enable best practice cultural awareness.
- Evaluating and continually improving cultural engagement.
- Enriching the connection with stakeholders through shared consultation and collaboration.
- Identifying opportunities to achieve greater indigenous participation.
Offered on a permanent basis, this is an exceptional opportunity to forge a career with an innovative growth-oriented company possessing a pipeline of projects in Australia.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe