Senior Open Pit Mine Geologist
Reporting directly to the site Technical Services Manager, you will be responsible for all geology tasks related to mine site production and resource development.
Main duties will include:
- Supervising stockpile and ore blend management to ensure end product specifications
- Overseeing and leading an effective grade control and mining strategy
- Ensuring appropriate dilution controls
- Ensuring accurate reporting and reconciliations
- Liaising with the wider technical services team to ensure optimal mine planning and production is achieved
- Training and development of junior geology team members.
The role is offered on a contract basis to commence, with potential for permanency. The role is offered on an 8/6 roster.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe