- Position commencing immediately
- 2 month contract
- 2/1 roster, FIFO ex Perth
To be considered
- Be available immediately to commence immediately
- Hold recent suitable experience operating a gold or base metal processing plant, including; crushers, grinding & CIL (ideally 2+ years)
- Hold a manual WA driver's licence along with a forklift ticket
- Ideally also hold tickets for Working at Heights, Confined Spaces, IT, Bobcat and Dogging
- Already have or be able to provide a clear National Police clearance (NPC)
- Be physically fit and able to pass all pre-employment requirements, including a drug/alcohol screen
- Provide 2x recent contactable referees.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe