Branch Manager - Victoria
- Permanent role
- Attractive remuneration package + company vehicle
Reporting to the General Manager the Branch Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing sales, aftermarket and administrative teams
- Compiling the annual operations budget
- Managing work in progress
- Managing maintenance contracts
- Employee development and training
- Participating in tender preparation
- Educating clients on products, service and support
- Ensuring clients can assess parts, service and support.
This is genuinely a rare chance to join an extremely well regarded organisation and play a lead role in their sustained growth and development. The company offers excellent conditions of employment.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe