In this role you will be responsible but not limited to; collection and preparation of process plant samples, operation of laboratory equipment, acid digestion, fire assay, solution analysis and other associated tasks within the lab and plant.
To be considered:
- Currently reside in Western Australia
- Be available to commence immediately
- Hold recent gold site experience
- Hold as a minimum WA 'C' class manual driver's licence
- Be able to provide a National Police clearance (NPC)
- Provide a cleared medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Be able to supply three recent and contactable referees from relevant line Managers/Supervisors or Superintendents.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe