Our client is a leading OEM who cover a 400km radius just from their Kalgoorlie branch. They are currently seeking an experienced Parts Supervisor to manage a small reisdential team responsible for a large volume warehouse in Kalgoorlie with over 22,500 line items.
About the role
Working a Monday to Friday roster with the occasional Saturday, as required. You will enjoy this fast paced, high volume role working with a well known and forward thinking brand.
Duties include, but are not limited to the below:
- Parts interpreting for a range of tools, equipment and machinery
- Supervision of a high volume warehouse and it's personnel
- Managing inventory and stock levels and expenditure
- Customer service and account management.
To apply you must live in Kalgoorlie and have:
- Previous parts interpretation experience is highly desirable
- A mechanical or technical background is preferred
- High levels of customer service as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and a self-starter and be able to work as part of a team.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe