- Initial 3 month contract with a view to permanency
- Immediate start
- 2/1 roster - FIFO ex Perth
We are currently seeking an experienced Process Technician for one of our valued clients who are a gold producer.
The successful candidate will be familiar with and capable of performing the following duties:
- Safe operation of process plant areas and equipment
- Adherence with company policies and procedures
- Carrying out data collection and maintaining entry logs
- Other adhoc duties as required.
To be considered:
- Previous experience operating mills, crushers and CIP
- Relevant experience working in a gold processing plant
- Experience using citect control system
- Manual C class drivers license.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe