- Reside, DIDO or FIFO
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be a pivotal point of contact for the site, providing advice and services as well as overseeing the continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing risk management processes
- Incident investigation
- Managing the Safety Management System
- Managing and coordinating safety training programs
- Overseeing internal and statutory reporting
- Developing, implementing and managing Emergency Response capabilities.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualifications in a safety related discipline
- Several years’ experience working in similar roles
- Sound understanding of safety legislation and systems
- Excellent people skills
- High level communication skills
- Strong behavioural coaching skills.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Gary Kearns. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1561.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe