What’s in it for you?
- Permanent employment and OR contract work with a multinational, highly positive gold mining company
- Competitive salary
- 7/7 roster
- Close to Kalgoorlie – home every night!
Life is gold - With this commodity reaching record high prices, the future looks set for Kalgoorlie as the majority of the mining operations in and around the town are gold.
Also, with the electric vehicle market just starting to hit it’s straps other commodities found in the Goldfields (nickel and lithium) confirm that Kalgoorlie-Boulder is a mining town set for a big future!
So if your future is all about saving for the family, or you’re looking to set yourself up with the 4x2, Landcruiser, jet ski and caravan, you should consider Kalgoorlie-Boulder, and our client, as they will get you their faster.
About our client
This company is one of the largest companies in the Goldfields region, they continue to expand their teams and operations with their sights set firmly on your success, the community and the mining operations future.
Career progression is of high importance.
So now you must be asking, how do I get this job?
You will need to:
- HD Fitting trade qualification with 12 months post apprenticeship experience.
- Current C class manual driver's licence
- Have the ability to pass an extensive pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
- Hold a current National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months) or be willing to obtain one immediately
- Provide two contactable references.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe