Technical Sales Consultant
The primary functions of the position are to:
- Develop sales opportunities with the company's target market
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Proven experience in a technical sales role; preferably within the mining, energy, or oil and gas industries
- Technical product knowledge to be able to discuss solutions with customers
- Excellent customer service ability using your exceptional sales techniques/skills
- The ability to build customer relationships throughout the mining industry
- A degree or post graduate qualifications in Geology, Mining Engineering or Surveying
The position is Perth based, but will require off site travel within Perth, mine sites, and other industrial sites. Flexible working conditions and an associated remuneration package are on offer.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe