Mining Analyst/Corporate Development Geologist
- ASX listed explorer/developer
- Multi commodity portfolio and well-funded
- Unique commodity markets
Reporting directly to the GM Geology and Executive Director, this role will be responsible for providing geological database and corporate IR support to the management team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Database management and administrative support to geological functions (preparation of GIS maps, arranging field logistics and bookings)
- Technical report writing and preparation of ASX announcements in accordance with relevant reporting standards
- Market analysis of peers, including the application of industry valuation metrics.
- Involvement of analysis of JV terms & corporate development discussions
- Ability to liaise and discuss company projects with investors, brokers and financiers
- Assisting with the construction of company presentations and attendance at various mining and investment conferences.
The successful individual will ideally come from a technical background, whilst possessing the required corporate exposure to ASX reporting requirements.
Key requirements include:
- Degree qualified geologist
- Competency using geological databases and GIS programs
- Demonstrated understanding of ASX reporting standards and regulations
- Financial modelling and valuation analysis relevant to mining and exploration organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that enable you to communicate fluently with a wide range of people.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe