Senior Site Administrator
- Everything about this opportunity is NEW!!
- Contract to perm opportunity
- $45 - $47/hr
With plant construction completed, our client has just begun commissioning stage and is requiring a Senior Site Administrator for this challenging role.
The role will be based in the North West of WA at our client’s base metal operation. Offered as a FIFO ex Perth site, employees will be required to fly in a small (12-seater) enclosed charter flight.
As a brand new mine (think - no IT, HR or support teams) the position requires an All-Round Senior Site administrator who is a self-starter, problem solver with a can-do attitude and able to work independently.
Ideal candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years Site Admin experience
- Be able to learn systems and pick things up quickly
- Have experience with Sharepoint (highly desirable)
- Have experience with purchasing, raising PO's, receipting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience setting-up systems as required
- Strong administration skills with references to support this
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- A clear police clearance and be able to pass a pre-employment medical
We are only able to consider current WA based candidates due to the ongoing border restrictions through-out Australia. Also candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe