- Even time roster - FIFO ex Perth direct to site
- Attractive shift rates
- Immediate start - medium term contract
- Name a pay rate and we will negotiate with the client on your behalf
- Medium term contract on our client's flagship mine
- Short flight direct to site in the Goldfields
- Great camp and facilities.
- Experience operating CAT 'M' Series graders in an underground environment
- Experience in maintenance and removing spillages and hazards on the decline and haul roads
- Hold a current C class manual driver's licence
- Hold a National Police clearance (NPC) issued within the last 6 months
- Be able to provide a cleared medical and drug/alcohol screen if successful for the role
- Be able to provide an up to date resume and contactable referees.
Weekly pays, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe