Project Exploration Geologist
- Perth based with campaign travel
- Exciting exploration province
- Permanent position
- Flexible work arrangements
Working closely with the MD and Technical Manager your time will be split between field and office-based exploration activities, as you provide input and management towards exploration activities. You have flexible working arrangements, being able to operate from home or from head office as well as flexible hours, around the requirements of the role.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Data acquisition programs including; mapping, geochemical, structural and geophysical
- Design and management of Brownfields and Greenfields exploration drilling programs
- Interpretations & generation of cross sections
- Management of a Graduate Geologist and Field Assistants.
- 3 - 5 years exploration experience, ideally within gold or base metals
- Able to apply reliable, scientific and critical thinking to geological data and results
- You enjoy being out in the elements and do not shy away from genuine Greenfields exploration conditions like sleeping in a swag, quad bike riding, changing a tyre or servicing a generator if need be.
- You have a passion for being out in the bush & love camping.
- Ability to work with a small team, maximum of four but mainly in pairs, whilst being highly capable to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe