Senior Resource Development Geologist
- Rapidly growing gold and base metals producer
- FIFO ex Perth on 8/6 roster
- Permanent opportunity
Reporting into the GM of Geology, you will play a key role in their newly created resource definition team, assessing and reviewing the complex mineralised gold system and identifying opportunities for resource growth potential
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and managing resource development drilling campaigns, including both surface and underground drill programs
- Generation of Brownfields and potential Greenfields drilling targets
- Responsible for interpretations and wireframing using relevant geological software packages
- Providing mentoring to Junior Geologists and contract geological personnel
- Producing technical reports.
We are looking for a high calibre individual who possesses a strong breadth of resource development experience, across both open pit and underground orebodies, ideally within WA Archean gold mineralisation styles.
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 8 years’ post graduate experience, with at least 3 of those years spent working within WA Archean gold deposits
- Previous experience planning resource development drilling programs
- Ability to work with a small team whilst being highly capable to work alone and get the required job done
- Strong proficiency using geological modelling software packages.
- This role will be offered as a permanency, with remuneration commensurate to the individual experience and current comparable market salary levels.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe