Project Resource Development Geologist
- Permanent opportunity to see a project from feasibility to production
- FIFO, ex Perth on a 12/9 or 15/13 roster
- Emerging gold and base metals developer
Reporting into the Exploration Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of resource definition activities, including management of resource definition drilling programs
- Providing geological interpretations and 3D modelling for resource definition
- Development and ranking of resource definition drilling targets.
The successful individual will have previous experience in successful resource development and definition activities, or near mine exploration activities including management of drilling programs.
Key requirements include:
- Ideally between 3 to 8 years' experience with ideally 2 years gold experience
- Proven ability in resource definition and managing a broad range of exploration activities
- Proficient in using Suprac, Micromine or Leapfrog software
- Good oral and written skills, in both presentation and technical writing.
Unfortunately, we are only able to consider people with appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
Hi, I'm Scott Deakin. The most effective way to apply for this job is to do so online now. However, if you would like to speak with me first, my number is +61 (8) 9426 1522.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe