- Permanent roles straight up - no labour hire period to work with
- 2/2 roster - lifestyle and family friendly
- Immediate start available - FIFO direct to site
With this mine heading back to a complete production restart, our client is looking for a maintenance plumber for all camp facilities and accommodation to commence as soon as possible.
Flights are direct to our client's base metal operation in the north-west of WA, and with this role being offered on a permanent basis, this is an excellent opportunity to forge a career with an ASX listed growth-orientated company with a pipeline of projects in Australia.
To be considered
- Hold a current and relevant Australian recognised Plumbing Trade Certificate
- Hold a current manual driver's licence
- Hold a current, or be willing to obtain, a National Police clearance
- Have previous FIFO, and/or mining accommodation maintenance experience
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment medical requirements, including drug/alcohol screens
- Have an exceptionally high standard for safety
- Be able to produce a minimum of two contactable referees relevant to your experience.
We are only able to consider current WA based candidates due to the ongoing border restrictions through-out Australia. Also candidates must have the appropriate and relevant experience, and who are either Australian Permanent Residents or have the necessary permits to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online in the first instance and then we can be in contact further once your application has been reviewed. Without your application or CV, we cannot comment on your suitability.
Not quite what you were looking for?
Subscribe to get the right job sent to you.Subscribe